Sailors For The Future lives where you are:
Initially, the project brings together a core of sailors particularly involved or very "in love with an island, a port, an anchorage, a Marina". A thunderbolt ! It is this small but very involved team that will launch the organization on this island. They have also obtained the enthusiastic support of local personalities (captain of the Harbor Master's Office, school directors, local governors, mayors, bar bosses, local media, etc. It is this mix between navigators and local personalities that guarantees the success of launch and sustainability of a project.
The association has always received a positive reception from those to whom it has been given. It is supported, recommended. It is recommended by the initiators of the project browser to be known by meeting local institutions: city hall, administration, university, maritime authorities, local government, media (TV, press), all social organizations involved in the future of young people. A paper brochure is published and other outreach materials will be distributed, some are designed for browsers, they will be available in local marinas in customs offices.
The launch of the work:
A document presenting Sailors for the future exists in French, English, Spanish.
The following documents will be created in adapting the documents already created in previous initiatives:
- Sailors recruitment Leaflets
- Table Bookmarks to the bar where is held the weekly meeting.
- Press release for local media
- Official presentation file for local political, academic, administrative and associative authorities.
- Flyers invitation youth
- Invitation Flyers Sailors
- Bar Posters
- Marinas Posters
- Flyers for recruitment of sailors
- Establishment of an informal local office of the organization. Distribution of the main tasks among members.