Solidarity is often the subject of many emotional evaluations. However, there is probably another decisive issue for social relations: that of attributing a new rational value to solidarity. A universal value, ...
- If everything is not possible. At a minimum, can we try the impossible?
- Instead of controversy about our identities! And if we conjugate them rather to the future?
- Call for the creation of a Universal Index of Solidarity Initiatives
- Indispensable Inexperienced!
- Support for the Basketball Club of Lamentin